QTranslate 2.3.1 ~ Choose the best variant of translation using different translation services! ~
QTranslate is designed to work in Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008
Server/2003 Server operating systems. With this small
utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then
press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or
Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also
has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E). Also, you can open the
main window and type text manually.
ote!Read more at quest-app.appspot.com
The program translates a text by using online translation services,
so you need an internet connection.
version supports the following translate services:
- Google Translate (translate.google.com);
- Microsoft Translator (microsofttranslator.com);
- Promt Mobile (m.online-translator.com);
- SDL (www.freetranslation.com);
- Yahoo! Babel Fish (babelfish.yahoo.com).