06/04/2014

Devweb du 06/04/2014







Line.js : jQuery Plugin for Line based CSS effects

06 Apr 2014 09:05 am | Anonymous



A JQuery based plugin in its baby steps for easy to implement, line based, CSS effects.
Attempts to make this type of effect easier to implement by reducing the amount of HTML required as code required for this effect is appended to the DOM on load.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Line.js : jQuery Plugin for Line based CSS effects on Facebook

Puerto – CSS3 Responsive Mega Menu

06 Apr 2014 08:57 am | Anonymous



Puerto – Responsive Mega menu: is pure HTML5/CSS3 menu. Menu has HTML5 structure and works on all major browsers. Menu is easy to edit and integrate into any website. CSS is separate from HTML and is well commented. Menu has two similar layout and eight colors, each theme can be used separately without any connection with the others. Menu is responsible and adapts to the screen of the device(computer monitor, tablet, mobile phone…). Menu also has five different animation.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Puerto – CSS3 Responsive Mega Menu on Facebook

Copyright : jQuery plugin to Add Reference in Copy Content

06 Apr 2014 08:51 am | Anonymous



The Copyright jQuery plugin allows you to add a reference to the source in buffer when copying.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Copyright : jQuery plugin to Add Reference in Copy Content on Facebook

Re: Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted"....

06 Apr 2014 04:51 am | Anonymous



Posted by j
And now my pipe is back, just fine.
My original question still stands.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted".... on Facebook

Re: Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted"....

06 Apr 2014 04:50 am | Anonymous



Posted by j
In my haste I worded the title incorrectly. Yahoo says "No such pipe, or this pipe has been deleted"
Like I said, I just saved it.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted".... on Facebook

Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted"....

06 Apr 2014 04:49 am | Anonymous



Posted by j
So I guess my question is, why are so many parts of Pipes buggy or outdated? Even some of the example pipes straight-up do NOT work (and therefore I could not learn anything).
Why is such an awesome resource not being maintained adequately?? ;_;
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Just saved my pipe and Yahoo say "It must have been deleted".... on Facebook

Articles récents :


2014 infogere, All rights reserved.
Veille


Développé par RG, grâce à MailChimp et YahooPipes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire