31/05/2014

Devweb du 31/05/2014







Yahoo pipe returns Null

31 May 2014 01:40 pm | Anonymous



Posted by Sixfoot James
Someone else asked a similar question about this and I tried the solution offered by hapdaniel but this didn't work for me.
What is it that would cause my Pipe to return Nulll but in the editor it is working?
Essentially my XML feeds is fetching a list of URL website addresses. I then filter this feed to strip out everything and only give me the domain name such as http://www.example.com
Here's my sample Pipe:
Many thanks
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Yahoo pipe returns Null on Facebook

Re: Do search, wait for result, grab Xpath content

31 May 2014 12:47 pm | Anonymous



Posted by Sixfoot James
Thank you Lolo, I read the entire document and understand it now. Seems I have 30 seconds to execute what I need to execute.
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: Do search, wait for result, grab Xpath content on Facebook

Re: RSS Feed returns Response: Forbidden (403) - Intermittently

30 May 2014 10:35 pm | Anonymous



Posted by Paul Donnelly
I agree with your theory, that Pipes could be rate limited to your source OR your source actually is having serving issues every now and then.
When this kind of thing happens I tend to feedburn the feed and use the feedburner rss url to fetch the rss instead of the original source. Feedburner effectively becomes a proxy - providing caching and stability.
Thanks -Paul
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: RSS Feed returns Response: Forbidden (403) - Intermittently on Facebook

Re: Concatenate (join) an RSS feed URL to a redirect URL

30 May 2014 08:53 pm | Anonymous



Posted by Paul Donnelly
Yes this would be possible.
-Paul
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: Concatenate (join) an RSS feed URL to a redirect URL on Facebook

Re: How to Change Favicon

30 May 2014 08:51 pm | Anonymous



Posted by Paul Donnelly
You can't change or customize the favicon. In the end, the feed you're consuming is from Yahoo Pipes.
Thanks -Paul
Suite ...
share on Twitter Like Re: How to Change Favicon on Facebook

Articles récents :

Big data : quelques mythes
How to Change Favicon
Concatenate (join) an RSS feed URL to a redirect URL


Développé par RG, grâce à MailChimp et YahooPipes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire